There are no warranties of merchantablility or fitness either expressed or implied which extend beyond the descripton on the face hereof
- Renter acknowledges receipt of the described personal property. The parties agree that the property was inspected by Lessor and personally examined by the Renter at the time of delivery to the acceptance by Renter and that the property was in good and serviceable condition.
- Title to the rented property is, and at all times shall remain in Lessor. Only the parties hereto and such other persons whose names are endorsed hereon are authorized to use said property, and Renter will not permit said property to be used by any other person or at any address other than the place designated hereon without the express consent of the Lessor.
- Parties agree that Lessor is not the manufacturer of said property nor the agent of the manufacturer and that no warranty against the patent or latent defects in material, workmanship or capacity is given.
- Renter agrees that in the event any of the property becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, Renter will immediately discontinue the use thereof and promptly
return it to Lessor. Upon receiving such property, if its condition is not the fault of the Renter, Lessor agrees to replace such property with property of like kind and in good working condition.
- Upon termination of this agreement, Renter will promptly return the rented property and all attachments and parts belonging thereto, to the Lessor at Lessor’s place of business, in the same condition in which such property was received, ordinary wear and tear excepted, and agrees to pay for any damages to or loss of such property while in the possession or control of Renter hereunder. In the even that Lessor must resort to litigation to recover for damages caused to or loss of such property, Renter also agrees to pay Lessor’s reasonable attorney fees and Court cost.
- Lessor shall not be liable in any event to Renter for any loss, delay or damage of any kind or character resulting from defects in or inefficiency of the leased property or accidental breakage thereof.
- Renter agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Lessor against all loss, damage, expenses and penalty arising from any action on account of any injury to person or property of any character occasioned by the operation, handling or transportation of the leased property during the rental period or while the property is in the possession or control of Renter.
- Renter will give Lessor immediate notice of any levy attempted upon said property, or if said property from any cause becomes liable to seizure, and to indemnify
- Renter will not retain the leased property beyond the “Due In” time without prior notice to and the consent of Lessor thereto. Renter will pay rental price in advance or immediately upon the return of property. Renter agrees to pay all collection charges, including a reasonable attorney’s fee, if the rental is not paid when due.
- Lessor, at Lessor’s sole discretion may report property stolen if held (5) days beyond “Due In” date. Lessor at Lessor’s sole discretion, may revert all charges to the daily rate if any monthly statement or invoice is not promptly paid. Lessor will not refund on an item out over (30) minutes. Lessor will extend credit for like amount on any item providing Renter uses this credit within a period of (15) days from the out date of Contract.
- Renter hereby waives and releases Lessor from all claims for injuries or damages to Renter arising out of the use of said property by Renter.
- Renter understands that should Renter not return property with a full fuel tank, the Renter consents to be additionally charged by the Lessor to fill the fuel at a rate of $6/gallon.
- Renter understand that should property not be returned reasonably clean, particularly tracks and/or undercarriage, the Renter consents to be additionally charged by the Lessor for cleaning of the returned property at a minimum rate of $100, and at a rate of $75/hour for any time spent cleaning over the initial 60 minutes. Lessor against all loss and damages caused by any such action, including Lessor’s reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses.
- Renter understand and consents to be additionally charged by the Lessor for any parts (cost +25%) and repaired damages at a labor rate of $80/hour should renter return damaged property to the Lessor.
- Renter understand and agrees to not perform any repair or maintenance to rental property without consent from Leon Lacy, Inc.
- Renter agrees not to relocate any property from original listed property to be used at address on the rental invoice without prior notice and consent from Leon Lacy, Inc.